A Healthy Mind is a Healthy Human Body and more so for a student to keep him/her fit and healthy, physical exercises, games and athletic competitions are a must. Not only does the Institution have various sports facility in the campus but it also equips students to compete and participate in various individual events.
We are proud to keep you updated that as on today we have State players in Badminton , Table Tennis, divisional players in cricket, basket ball, football etc.,
With a team of professionals for all games, we ensure that our students receive the best coaching.
Team spirit and the desire to give the best possible performance are our watchwords. New Horizon has seen tremendous improvement in the technique, Fitness levels as well as the performance of our students in the sports arena. Our students regularly participate in tournaments including those at the state level.
- Trisha Vinod Lawn Tennis Player took part in the All India Super series under 18 tournament and is ranked 15th player in India.
- Shreya P S was selected to represent Karnataka state team for under 17 category in the 37th National Rowing championship held at Bhopal.
- Ayush Dipu represented India in the under 17 Junior football tournament held at portugal.
- Ajay, Puneeth M, Prajwal S, & Pratheek R were selected to take part in Basket ball state Level championship conducted by Karnataka State basketball Association.
- Puneeth M, Prajwal S & Pratheek R were selected to represent Karnataka state Basketball team in under 17 National championship held at Delhi.