The New Horizon Pre University College offers Courses in Commerce and Science as per the curriculum prescribed by the Department of Pre University Education, Government of Karnataka. The rules and regulations for the conduct of the courses is prescribed by the Department as defined by the Department of Public Instructions.
- Adherence to execution of lessonplans which inturn leads to the timely completion of syllabus.
- Chapterwise/Topicwiseassignments, tests and exams are conducted at regular intervals.
- Academic Counseling is done after every tests and exams to improve the performance of the students.
- Parent Teacher Meeting is conducted after every test and exam to discuss the performance of their ward with the parents.
- Need Based Coaching like the exemplary classes and curative classes are conducted as per the requirement of the student.
- Well planned revision classes are conducted to excel in the final examination.
- Boost the morale of the students by counseling and mentoring to face the board exams confidently.
Pass in X standard (SSLC of Karnataka state or its equivalent) as recognized by the Department of Pre University Education. All admissions to the PU classes are subject to approval by the Department of Pre University Education.