Careers at New Horizon are always inspiring. You will be in the company of aspiring young teams of faculty members and staff. The Management is always supportive in all endeavors. The infrastructure facilities for teaching and research are conducive to excel. New Horizon has well devised HR policies which will ensure recognition and rewards for high performers. New Horizon extends excellent support of research and development initiatives at individual and department levels. At New Horizon, we provide you with every possible opportunity to inspire you to make you go beyond what you think might be possible. Fueled by aspirations, we’re always growing, and finding innovative ways to do it. At New Horizon, growth is vertical, lateral, incremental and exponential. We’re serious about your growth. Come and join the New Horizon family.
Candidates interested to pursue their career at New Horizon can send their Curriculum Vitae.
Interested candidates may send their resume by E-mail.
Contact HR- 6366308618
New Horizon College of Engineering, Bengaluru invites application for:-
Qualifications: MBA and Ph.D.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Overseeing marketing department.
- Evaluating and developing marketing strategy and marketing plan.
- Planning, directing and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Communicating the marketing plan.
- Researching demand for our courses and services.
- Competitor research.
- Working with admission department to develop strategies and balancing customer satisfaction.
- Lead generation.
- Developing promotions.
- Understanding and developing budgets.
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Organizing marketing events.
- Overseeing social media marketing strategy and content marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in business and marketing
- 8 to 10 years’ experience in running a marketing team and marketing campaigns
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Strong copywriting skills
- Maintain adequate supplies of stationary and materials to meet the requirements of the Institution.
- Issue stationary, materials and equipment from stores as required.
- Receive replacement stocks of materials and equipment, ensuring that these are correct in terms of number and specification.
- Maintain up-to-date records of all stock movements to ensure that optimum stock levels are maintained.
- Carry out regular stock checks to ensure that adequate supplies are maintained.
- Reorder stock as required to ensure that the optimum levels of required stationary, materials and equipment are maintained.
- Maintain contact with relevant departments to ensure that stock items and stock levels are appropriate to their requirements.
- Yearly audits and scrapping / disposal of unused / old items.
- Updating Inventory software.
- Any UG/PG Qualification
- Minimum of 5-10 Yrs experience in stores and of stock control
- Good organizing skills
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Negotiation skills
Qualification: Any UG / PG Graduate
Qualification: Diploma / B.Tech
Candidate with any Computer Science related degree and knowledge in PHP, Mi SQL, Data base, Web Administration, Linux, WordPress and with 2-3 years of experience in related domain.
Interested candidates may send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com or
contact us on